IOBSL e-Photography Competition 2023
The e-Photography Competition 2023 is now open to entries.
Please see full details below of this year’s theme,
‘The Hidden Biological Wonders’
- Best Biology Photographer of the Year – 2023 (18 years and over)
- Best Young Biology Photographer of the Year – 2023 (under 18 years)
- Most Popular Biology Photograph of the Year – 2023 (open)
- Up to three photographs from each age group will be selected for merit awards based on the final evaluation.
Individual entrants are responsible for ensuring that they have read and abided by the Terms and Conditions of the Competition before submitting their photographs(s).
Terms and Conditions of the CompetitionE-Photography Competition_2023_Terms and Conditions _May (1)
Download Terms and Conditions >>
The competition will close for entries at 23:59 GMT on 30th June 2023. Once an entry has been submitted it cannot be edited.
Winners will be announced on the IOBSL website (http://www.iobsl.org/).
Submission of Entries
- Each entrant may submit up to three photographs to the competition.
- Images should be submitted as high-resolution JPEG or PNG files no larger than 10 MB in size.
- Images should be uploaded to the Google Form:
- Opening for entries: 20th May 2023
- Closing date: 30th June 2023
- Opening for public votes: 7th August 2023 ‒ 13th August 2023
- Awarding the certificates: Annual Sessions of the IOBSL
If you have any queries regarding the competition email Mr. Sudesh Ruvinda at
[email protected]m or call +94 77 644 4161 (weekdays | 8 am – 4 pm)